[dpdk-users] Multiple UDP ports Per NIC

Kevin Kall fishforish at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:55:56 CEST 2018

Thank you, Richard.

Will likely be using SolarFlare NICs, and I can see that they support
multiple transmit and receive queues, jumbo frames, and basic flow control,
which should be what is needed.

One quick question, a SolarFlare limitation listed is lack of support for
receive queue interrupts.  However, the PMD documentation states "a PMD
accesses the RX and TX descriptors directly without any interrupts".  Thus,
do you know what this limitation means?

Thanks.

-Kevin