[dpdk-users] DPDK 17.05 does not find X510 card

Martin Drašar drasar at ics.muni.cz
Mon Jun 25 10:23:35 CEST 2018

Hi,

Stephen, thanks four input. I have already read that part of documentation Rami posted, but that ‘may disallow’ left me hoping there are some situations when it is not disallowed. If it is indeed not possible using the igb uio, I will have to do it with the vfio. However, and that is the reason why I was doing the dances with the kernel, I was not able to find a guide to bind the cards to vfio in non-virtual environent, other than a notice that all ports must be bound to vfio at once.

Can you point me to some resources regarding the iommu and vfio?

Thanks,
Martin