[dpdk-users] Do dpdk support infiniband ConnectX-3 Pro cards?

Quan Zhou zzqq2199 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu Nov 22 09:27:46 CET 2018

Hello,
	I’ve worked on making dpdk running on our infiniband card Mellanox ConnectX-3 Pro MT27520 but encountered some problems. I find in dpdk official hardware support list, it only list one ConnectX-3 Pro card which is an Ethernet card. Here is the hardware support list link: http://doc.dpdk.org/guides/nics/mlx4.html#supported-nics
  Now I want to ask you whether dpdk supports our card ConnectX-3 Pro MT27520, or whether dpdk supports infiniband ConnectX-3 Pro cards.
  Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Quan