[dpdk-users] RSS distribution of Encapsulated packets

Chilikin, Andrey andrey.chilikin at intel.com
Tue Jun 11 10:58:15 CEST 2019

Hi Sashi,

There could be a few solutions, depending on how your encapsulation is implemented:
* flexible payload to extract up to 16 bytes from the packet for RSS: works for L2/L3/L4 payloads
* special configuration of L2 tags: works for headers with the specific  Ethertypes
* Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP): reprograming parser to understand new L2/L3/L4 protocols

Regards,
Andrey