[dpdk-users] Flow director struct rte_flow_item_raw guild

曾懷恩 the at csie.io
Thu May 9 05:51:14 CEST 2019

Hi, 敬昊,

Sorry for my question is not clear.

My question is, should I declare a variable to store the bytes I want to filter and just assign it to the pattern element?

Therefore, will the result of init flow filter be like

	struct rte_flow_item_raw raw_spec, raw_mask;
	uint8_t spec[12] = {0x08,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x01};
	 uint8_t mask[12] = {0xff,0xff,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0xff};

	*(uint32_t *)&raw_spec = 0x40000000;
	raw_spec.offset = 12;
	raw_spec.limit = 12;
	raw_spec.length = 24;
	raw_spec.pattern = spec;
	raw_mask.pattern = mask;
	pattern[0].type = RTE_FLOW_ITEM_TYPE_RAW;
	pattern[0].spec = &raw_spec;
	pattern[0].mask = &raw_mask;

if i want to filter out icmp packet?

thanks a lot.