[dpdk-users] Flow director struct rte_flow_item_raw guild

張敬昊 frank at csie.io
Thu May 9 04:10:32 CEST 2019

Hi 懷恩,

On the second line of the detailed description of the struct reference
<https://doc.dpdk.org/api/structrte__flow__item__raw.html#a0ea66fcaa4ad84410cef13b693809bd2>,
it says
"Matches a byte string of a given length at a given offset."

I think *pattern* is the byte string to look for.

Regards,
Frank

--
張敬昊 Frank Chang