[dpdk-users] pktgen - !PANIC!: *** Did not find any ports to use ***

Sara Gittlin sara.gittlin at gmail.com
Tue May 28 07:33:35 CEST 2019

Hello
According the dpdk release notes - my NIC   - Onboard NIC: *Intel(R)
X552*/X557-AT
(2x10G) was tested

Tested Platforms

#. SuperMicro 1U

   - BIOS: 1.0c

   - Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU C2758 @ 2.40GHz

#. SuperMicro 1U

   - BIOS: 1.0a

   - Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU D-1540 @ 2.00GHz

   *- Onboard NIC: Intel(R) X552/X557-AT (2x10G)*

Thank you

-Sara