[dpdk-announce] Reminder: CFP closes Feb 5th 2018 DPDK Summit – Bangalore March 9th
sujata.tibrewala at intel.com
Fri Feb 2 19:35:17 CET 2018
Submit a proposal to speak at DPDK Summit Bangalore 2018 
March 9th | Leela Palace, Bangalore, India
The agenda will cover the latest developments to the DPDK framework and other related projects such as FD.io, including plans for future releases, and will provide an opportunity to hear from DPDK users who have used the framework in their applications.
Let's discuss the present and future, including DPDK roadmap suggestions, container networking, P4, hardware accelerators and any other networking innovation.
Submissions must be received by 11:59pm on IST 5th February 2018
CFP Close: Feb 5th, 2018
CFP Notifications: Feb 13th, 2018
Schedule Announced: Week of Feb 13th , 2018
Slide Due Date: Feb 27th , 2018
Event Dates: Mar 9th , 2018
2018 Suggested Presentation Topics:
Suggested DPDK Topics:
* Enhancements to the DPDK Framework, including performance improvements, new APIs/libraries etc.
* Usability improvements to make DPDK easier to use.
* Packaging of DPDK to make it easier to consume
* Expansion of DPDK to support new use cases for example storage.
* Virtualization and container networking.
* DPDK-accelerated open source projects such as Open vSwitch, FD.io etc.
* New networking technologies such as P4, and their applicability to DPDK.
*Application to Wireless technologies such as but not limited to 4G/5G base station, Packet core, MEC.
* Use of DPDK in Network Slicing, Deep Packet Inspection, Traffic Engineering, Service Assurance etc
Reminder: This is a community conference — so let's try to avoid blatant product and/or vendor sales pitches.
Question on submitting a proposal? Contact us at events at dpdk.org
Sujata Tibrewala @sujatatibre
Community Development Manager
Intel Developer Zone
NPG Marketing Training PM (DOT)
More information about the announce