[dpdk-ci] OBS pull request in pw-ci
juraj.linkes at pantheon.tech
Fri Jul 3 15:08:16 CEST 2020
I've submitted a PR with OBS changes to pw-ci: https://github.com/orgcandman/pw-ci/pull/12
I have a couple of points/questions:
* The scripts are using https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:bluca:dpdk/dpdk to fork the debian and redhat spec and control files.
* We should create a community OBS project (that the community can manage) where the forked packages will be created and where the build will run (OBS_TARGET_PROJECT in 3rd-party/dpdk/jenkins-rc)
o The project should be configured according to what we want to build - distros/architectures. Can be done via OBS GUI.
* Only after all patches have been submitted to a series branch does the DPDK Jenkins job upload and configure an OBS package. This means that we'll have a build just for the whole series, not for each patch. Not sure if this is a problem.
* One thing that doesn't make sense to me is that the DPDK Jenkins job builds dpdk after each patch - is this needed, since Travis is going to do the same thing anyway?
* I've added some more comments to the PR itself.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ci