[dpdk-dev] Using flow director to distrbute vlan traffic

Richardson, Bruce bruce.richardson at intel.com
Tue Mar 25 15:59:03 CET 2014

Can't know for sure what the specific issue is in this case, but a general point to watch out for with the flow director APIs is byte ordering - check that the parameters are specified in network byte order where appropriate, e.g. vlan tag. [See cmd_pkt_filter_parsed()  function inside the testpmd app to see how the parameters to the flow director filter need to be set.]

/Bruce