[dpdk-dev] how can I get a git version of Latest Major release? (18.02.1)

Van Haaren, Harry harry.van.haaren at intel.com
Wed Apr 25 15:47:41 CEST 2018

Hi Andrii,

All of the DPDK repos are available here:
http://dpdk.org/browse

Please see the stable repo for various table releases:
http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk-stable/

You'll find tags, branches and more at the above location, eg:
http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk-stable/log/?h=v18.02.1

Hope that helps, -Harry