[dpdk-dev] how can I get a git version of Latest Major release? (18.02.1)

Andrii bearrailgun at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:02:07 CEST 2018

Nice.

Thanks Harry.

Yep I got 18.02.1 from dpdk-stable

Is that possible to have tags like  v18.02.1 in http://dpdk.org/git/dpdk
Because the only one I can get from it is v18.02
That would be great also if dpdk.org would provide some link to dpdk-stable
Because now it points only to http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk/refs/
which shows only 18.02 as the latest release
So common user is just not able to get 18.02.1 from git anyhow if he is
just
browsing dpdk.org