[dpdk-dev] dpdk vlan strip offload bug for I350 nic?

1534898891 1534898891 at qq.com
Sun Dec 9 06:23:01 CET 2018

My server's port connect to switch with trunk. The gw IP on switch's vlan-if. I used kni send icmp reques to gw, but the vlan_tci of icmp reply packets is incorrect. Other packets are correct. such as the ping same subnet servers or other packets(tcp or udp) and switch gw ping my kni is OK. This is too weird. The attachment is my test program. I guess it's dpdk drive bug or firmware bug.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.