[dpdk-dev] dpdk vlan strip offload bug for I350 nic?

Zhao1, Wei wei.zhao1 at intel.com
Tue Dec 18 03:26:32 CET 2018

Hi,
    We can not  get your attachment at all.
VLAN STRIP is done by hardware NIC, not DPDK software.
BUT you can check the flag of packets output  from rte_eth_rx_burst(),
Check bit of PKT_RX_VLAN in rxm->ol_flags.  Only if this bit is set rxm->vlan_tci is valid.
For IMCP packet, maybe it is not set at all.
BTW, please give out the predicted and actual vlan_tci to us for debug.