[dpdk-dev] Getting issue while bringin Bond with VMXNET3 (DPDK 17.11)

chetan bhasin chetan.bhasin017 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 06:35:54 CEST 2018

Thanks for your reply .

The issue coming in function "vmxnet3_dev_tx_queue_setup"

below if condition is true because "tx_conf->txq_flags is coming as 0"

    if ((tx_conf->txq_flags & ETH_TXQ_FLAGS_NOXSUMSCTP) !=
        ETH_TXQ_FLAGS_NOXSUMSCTP) {
        PMD_INIT_LOG(ERR, "SCTP checksum offload not supported");
        return -EINVAL;
    }

Regards,
Chetan Bhasin