[dpdk-dev] DPDK Windows Community call - 02 May 2019
ranjit.menon at intel.com
Fri May 10 01:34:13 CEST 2019
Thomas (thomas at monjalon.net)
Bruce (bruce.richardson at intel.com)
Cathal (cathal.ohare at intel.com)
Pallavi (pallavi.kadam at intel.com)
Ranjit (ranjit.menon at intel.com)
Anand (anand.rawat at intel.com)
Harini (harini.ramakrishnan at microsoft.com)
Eilon (eilong at mellanox.com)
Raslan (rasland at mellanox.com)
(yohadt at mellanox.com)
Jeffrey (jeffrey.tippet at microsoft.com)
Omar (ocardona at microsoft.com)
Khoa (khot at microsoft.com)
Haseeb (Haseeb.Gani at cavium.com)
(shshaikh at marvell.com)
Naresh (nareshkumar.pbs at broadcom.com)
Contact Cathal to be added to this meeting invite.
Meeting for 1 hour as a place holder every 2 weeks.
Expect call to last 30-40 minutes or longer as needed.
Encourage other dpdk.org Windows partners to join this call.
Minutes via public mailing list.
a. Current release
b. Improvements/Shared objectives
c. Any other business
- Intel trying to integrate Windows compilation into CI.
- Working with Qian's team for this.
- Issue is Linux CI builds still use make - Windows is using meson.
- This will require some alignment.
- Will work next with validation team to include Windows testing
- possibly in time for 19.08
- Also need to bring Windows into community lab for unit testing
- use Bugzilla to log request to lab to increase scope for Windows
- Draft repo needs a new branch to host latest Windows development
- currently WIP
- What about rte_panic() removal from Windows EAL?
- Deprecation notice to be sent for 19.05 in case of change to API/ABI
- Windows will update based on common API change.
More information about the dev