[dpdk-dev] Admin Queue ENA

kumaraparameshwaran rathinavel kumaraparamesh92 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 13:01:29 CET 2019

Hi Michał,

Thanks for getting back on this.

In our design we are using multiple cores requesting for rte_eth_stats_get,
it is not from one process and hence not serialized. Since in our design
this is not serialized, and hence in get_comp_ctxt() checking for occupied
flag and comp_ctxt_release() are not done atomically which is causing this
issue. Please let me know if my understanding is correct, so that I will
fix the application in such a way that it is done from one process and not
multiple.

Thanks,
Param.