[dpdk-dev] Windows Draft Build

Dmitry Kozlyuk dmitry.kozliuk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 09:45:46 CET 2020

Hi,

I'm having trouble building "dpdk.sln" from "windpdk-v18.08-clang" branch of
"dpdk-draft-windows" repository using Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition.
All projects are set up to use some "llvm" toolset. If I install LLVM Build
Tools and switch toolset to Clang-cl, build fails because Platform SDK is not
accessible. I tried to add Platform SDK include paths to Additional Include
Directories, but ended up with multiple errors, indicating incompatibilities
between Windows headers and Clang. Please find screenshots and logs attached.

"Netuio.sln" builds OK.

--
Dmitry Kozlyuk