[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] release candidate 20.02-rc3
yuan.peng at intel.com
Thu Feb 20 10:41:28 CET 2020
DPDK 20.02 RC3 Test Report from intel:
• Totally 9898 test cases for 20.02 RC3, 9629 cases are executed, 9428 test cases passed, 178 test cases failed, 23 test case blocked, Execution rate is 97.28%, pass rate is 97.91%.
• Totally create ~278 new tests for DPDK20.02 new features.
• New to create 9 issues from STV in RC3 till now, not include some issues have found and reported before RC3.
• Met 1 build issue on Centos 7.4 with DPDK 20.02 RC3, now it has been fixed, and patch applied.
• Intel NIC PMD PF & VF regression: 99% executed, 0 critical issue and 1 high issue is tracked(verified).
Function cases include rx/tx/forward packets, packet processing, jumboframe, dual vlan, filter cases and so on: 5 bugs found, no critical and high level.
Performance cases such as l2fwd, l3fwd, single core and so on: no new bug is found.
• Crypto cases include ipsec_gw cryptodev, fips cryptodev, l2fwd crypto, performance cases and so on: no critical and no high bugs found.
• Vhost/virtio: PVP/loopback, qemu/virtio-user, multi-queue, dequeue zero copy cases and so on: 1 new medium bug is found.
• Power relate cases, no new bug is found.
• ABI test includes unit test, vhost and flow related tests. no new bug is found.
• 20.02 new features include ABI test, L2tpv3, crypto_dev related new features and so no. no new bug is found.
• Scecurity tests include Nic malformed to PF/VF, virtio, Compreqssion/cryptodev, power and invalid command line, all passed.
From: dev <dev-bounces at dpdk.org> On Behalf Of Thomas Monjalon
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 5:59 AM
To: announce at dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] release candidate 20.02-rc3
A new DPDK release candidate is ready for testing:
121 patches were integrated.
The release notes so far:
Some deprecation notices might be added if reviewed on time.
The -rc4 will include only bug fixes, doc and tooling.
This next milestone is expected during next week.
Please hurry up to do the last checks and bug fixes.
You may share some release validation results by replying to this message (at dev at dpdk.org).
If you are preparing the next release cycle, please send your v1 patches before the 20.05 proposal deadline, which will happen on March 18th.
It is also time to build an estimated roadmap for the next cycles.
Thank you everyone
More information about the dev