[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-ci] UNH-IOL ABI Failures

Brandon Lo blo at iol.unh.edu
Tue Apr 20 19:02:10 CEST 2021

Okay, I am updating the ABI version on the machines and rerunning the
affected patches.
I had mistakenly installed libabigail 1.6 since that was the default
in the linux-build.sh script.

Thanks,
Brandon

--

Brandon Lo

UNH InterOperability Laboratory

21 Madbury Rd, Suite 100, Durham, NH 03824

blo at iol.unh.edu

www.iol.unh.edu